Come join us for exciting, activity filled, brain stimulating, amazing full-day and half-day, week-long STEM camps throughout the Summer. Newton’s Attic offers camps for ages 6-16, with over 40 different, unique STEM programs. Your child is sure to find something they will love and with our hands-on, individualized projects and small class sizes. You will love them, too.
Camps Run from May 28th – August 9th. Here are just a few of the programs we offer:
Robotics, Coding, Chemistry, Engineering, 3D Printing & Modeling, Nerf Gun Mods and many more, so check us out today!
http://www.NewtonsAttic.org Phone: 859-368-7334
Don’t forget about our Birthday Parties for kids of all ages!
We also offer Field Trips and Afterschool Programs throughout the school year.
- Boys & Girls • Grades 1-12 • Half- and Full-day camps • Weekly May 28th – August 9th.
- All camps are only one-week long, Monday-Friday, but most are repeated multiple times throughout the Summer.
- Flexible drop-off and pickup times (8:00 am – 5:00 pm) at no extra charge; earlier and later times by request for $5 per half hour per child per day.
- Most camps are half-day, but two half-day camps are often combined for a full-day camp. Lunchtime supervision provided; bring your own lunch.
- Full-day camps: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm • Half-day morning: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm • Half-day afternoons: 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm.
- Half-day camps range in price from $195 to $325 per week and full-day camps from $390 to $495 per week.
- Small class sizes and personalized instruction. Shop classes are limited to 8 students per instructor. Most computer classes are limited to 10 students per instructor.
- If you find a class full, please register on the wait-list so that we can contact you if space becomes available. We do out best to accommodate wait-list students, who will be given priority if we are able to add another section of the class. We will then be in touch to confirm our ability to register your child.
- If any class has not met the minimum of three students required for the class to run by one week prior to the start date, we may cancel the class to free up the instructor and class space for other classes which may have waiting lists. Should this happen, we will inform affected families immediately.
- Use the grade your child will be entering next fall to determine age appropriate camps.
- There are no classes on Memorial Day, May 27th or July 4th. The prices have been adjusted for the four-day camp week.
- Newton’s Attic supplies the computers for all computer-based classes.