Submitted Event Requirements:
- Events should be for kids from birth through teens. We will also list occasional events that are geared towards parents (for example, a parenting class). Please keep in mind the calendar is focused on Family Fun Events – submission approval is determined the by Lex Fun 4 Kids Owner.
- We do not list religious services – community events held by religious groups are fine.
- We do not list political or advocacy events.
- Events should be open to the general public and not just members of an organization.
- If you are listing a multi-day/recurring event, the event needs to be available on a drop-in basis for a single session. If registration is required for the entire sequence, it is not a calendar event. Please contact us for promotional options.
- Events should be submitted at least three days prior to the event date to ensure publication.
- Please include your contact information in your submission (name and either e-mail or phone number). This will not be included on the published event unless you also include it in the text portion of the listing.
- Event Date, Time, & Location (please select an existing location if available)
Please select a location from our list. If we do not already have your location, please check the box next to “This event does not have a physical location” and provide location information in your details section. We will add the location when we approve your event.
- In the Event Details, please include:
- Event Description
- Event Costs
- Registration Information (if applicable)
- Event Link
- Photo (optional). By including this photo you are acknowledging that you have permission to share the photo and are granting Lex Fun 4 Kids permission to publish. Photos must be 300 x 300 in size.
- When selecting categories, please select all relevant categories. (To select multiple categories just hold down Ctrl while checking them.)
- If you are submitting an event with multiple occurrences that are not on a regular schedule, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can duplicate events and adjust times much faster than you can submit individual events.
Event submissions may be edited before publication.
If it has been more than 48 hours since your submission please contact Lex Fun 4 Kids at email@example.com to make sure there were not technical difficulties with your submission.