I’m always looking for cool gifts and stocking stuffers and it’s great to support our local community and find some neat treats!
- An Ale-8-1 with a homemade coupon for a trip to the Ale-8-1 Factory Tour! Pop is a treat at our house and my boys would love a special KY favorite in their stocking. Tours are FREE and great for all ages!
- A new book! Try Wild Fig Book Shop or Joseph Beth for a great new book. Find a new book by an author with local ties like Paul Brett Johnson, Debbie Dadey, Marcia Thorton Jones, Loren Long, or George Ella Lyon.
- Blue Monday Bar – Gotta have something sweet! Try a Kentucky favorite made locally at Ruth Hunt Candies!
- A gift card to a local indoor fun spot! Winter is here and it’s nice to have some indoor spots to enjoy. Try Sky Zone Trampoline Park, Monkey Joe’s, Collins Bowling Alley, Champ’s Entertainment Complex, Malibu Jack’s or more! You can even make your own coupon to a special local event!
- Tickets! Check out a local show at the Lexington Children’s Theatre, see a holiday performance, have PB & J with the Lexington Philharmonic, and more!
- Kentucky for Kentucky has some great gear to show your Kentucky pride! Check out a y’all onesie or kids t shirt, KY Socks, and more!
- Try a new class. Book a cooking class, horseback riding lesson, martial arts class, music classes, and more! All the listings are on Lex Fun 4 Kids!
- It’s not too late the join the University of Kentucky Junior Wildcat Club! Enjoy FREE admission to baseball, softball, women’s basketball, and gymnastics! Free swag and other perks! Just $25 for the first child, $20 for additional kids.
- The Cincinnati Reds offer Reds Heads Kids Club Memberships each year. For just $30 you get ticket vouchers, a jersey, backpack, extra swag, a chance to meet players, run the bases, and more!
- Sign up for Portable North Pole messages from Santa!
- Enjoy the Gift of Membership to a great museum or local spot. These gifts keep giving as you enjoy a season/year of family fun!
The 2017 Holiday Events Guide is HERE!
Find Santa, Music, Train Rides, Trees and more!!