Things may look a little different this year, but The Cincinnati Zoo will still be shining bright as we’re once again transformed into a “Wild Wonderland” for the 38th annual PNC Festival of Lights!
In addition to admiring the beauty of 4 million LED lights, visitors can ride the North Polar Express train ride, marvel at the spectacular Wild Lights show on Swan Lake, or snack at one of two S’mores-n-More stands. Santa will be available for visits starting at 4 p.m. through December 23.
Nov. 21, 2020 – Jan. 3, 2021
Bonus Nights: January 8, 9, 10, 15, 16 and 17
Hours: 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- North Polar Express train ride begins at 2:30pm
- Santa visits begin at 4pm
- Closed all day Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- No additional charge. This event is included with Zoo Admission. Visit the Zoo early and stay for the lights!
- Zoo Members do not need a reservation Mondays – Thursdays from 7:30pm – 8:30pm through December 17 only.
- No entry after 8:30pm. PNC Festival of Lights is included with Zoo Admission.
- The Zoo is closed all day Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Explore the Fun!
- Wonder at the 3 million LED lights throughout the Zoo
- Families will enjoy searching for Fiona fairy statues in Fiona’s Fairyland
- Guests will feel like they’re blanketed by stars in the immersive “Northern Lights” light experience.
- 27 larger than life Animal Lanterns located throughout the Zoo
- Wild Lights Show on Swan Lake
- Meet one of the Royal Sisters in Frozen Wonderland
- Ride the North Polar Express Train Ride daily starting at 2:30pm
- Roast Smore’s at the Smore’s Stations
- Enjoy freshly roasted nuts and other holiday treats
- See animals inside multiple indoor heated buildings
- Play the 2020 Scavenger Hunt
- Share your PNC Festival of Lights pictures on social media using #cincyzoopic for a chance to be featured in future Zoo marketing material!