The Cincinnati Zoo will still be shining bright as we’re once again transformed into a “Wild Wonderland” for the 41st annual PNC Festival of Lights! Come early for more animals and stay for the lights!
In addition to admiring the beauty of 4 million LED lights, visitors can find the 5 Fiona fairies in Fairyland, take in a blacklight puppet show, marvel at the spectacular Wild Lights show on Swan Lake, or snack at one of two S’mores-n-More stands.
Nov. 17, 2023 – Jan. 7, 2024
Sunday – Thursday: 10am – 9pm
Friday – Saturday – 10am – 10pm
PNC Festival of Lights Activities begin at 4pm
- PNC Festival of Lights is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas
- PNC Festival of Lights is included in Zoo admission. Visit the Zoo early and stay for the lights!
- North Polar Express train ride & Conservation Carousel begins at 2:30pm
- Dec. 23rd is the last night to visit with Santa
- Full costumed characters may not be allowed in the Zoo.
Explore the Fun!
- Wonder at the 4 million LED lights throughout the Zoo
- Roaming characters beginning at 5pm nightly
- Santa & Mrs. Claus & All other character visits begin at 4pm
- Families will enjoy searching for Fiona fairy statues in Fiona’s Fairyland
- Guests will enjoy the immersive “Under the Sea” area.
- 30 larger than life Animal Lanterns located throughout the Zoo
- Wild Lights Show on Swan Lake
- Meet costume characters beginning at 4pm
- Please note that adult guests in full character costumes, such as Santa suits, Grinch costumes, etc may not be admitted into the Zoo
- Ride the North Polar Express Train Ride daily starting at 2:30pm (additional charges apply)
- Roast Smore’s at the Smore’s Stations
- Enjoy freshly roasted nuts and other holiday treats
- See animals inside multiple indoor heated buildings
- Happy Zoo Year celebration on Dec 31
- Share your PNC Festival of Lights pictures on social media using #cincyzoopic for a chance to be featured in future Zoo marketing material!