Now in its fourth year, the Kentucky Proud Incredible Food Show is the event of the year for everyone who loves food, cooking and entertaining. It features more than 100 exhibitors including specialty food companies, caterers, restaurants, kitchen accessories and appliance distributers.
The 2012 show will include two cooking presentations by Food Network celebrity chef Tyler Florence and cooking demonstrations by award-winning local and regional chefs. The show will also include national and regional cookbook authors, culinary seminars, a “quick tips” booth, a wine pavilion featuring local wineries, and (new this year) Restaurant Row offering “small plates” specials for sale.
Everyone’s favorite The Marketplace will showcase products to sample and purchase. Kentucky Agricultural Commissioner Comer sums it nicely by saying “The Kentucky Proud Incredible Food Show is the biggest event of the year for Kentucky food lovers. To have one of the world’s most famous chefs and fresh, healthy, delicious Kentucky Proud products all under one rood is something well worth experiencing!”
What does the General Admission ticket include?
(Tickets are $15, Kids under 12 are FREE!)
Coupons are available online CLICK HERE or at Joseph Beth Booksellerts
- General Admission seat in the Ferguson Celebrity Kitchen Theatre located in Rupp Arena featuring Food Network Chef Tyler Florence shows at 11:00am & 3:00pm
- Culinary seminars throughout the day by various presenters
- First 300 people through the door receive a full Kentucky Proud Breakfast provided by Sullivan University
- Cooking presentations by the Sullivan University Culinary Arts program on the Sullivan University Cooking stage
- Access to The Marketplace for sampling and purchasing products
- Cookbook author meet & greets and signings
- Kid’s Craft Café
- Kentucky Wineries area
- New this year – Quick Tips Booth and Restaurant Row
The Kentucky Proud Incredible Food Show each year presents a wide variety of 20 – 30 minute culinary seminars. Past seminar topics have been cheese making, wine pairing, and vegetarian cooking. The seminars are presented in the Elkhorn Meeting Rooms, a quiet, seated environment that encourages those interested in a particular topic to ask questions and seek practical knowledge for further use.
Culinary Seminar Schedule