Cruise into Summer at the Progressive Insurance Louisville Boat, RV & Sportshow
Outdoors’ Favorite TV Stars, a Chance to Get on the Water Indoors, and Sales to Prepare for Warm Weather Fun Among Top Reasons to Check Out Mid-South’s Premier Boat & Sportshow
TICKET GIVEAWAY STARTS JANUARY 4th!! CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN!
The Mid-South’s largest sportshow cruises into the Kentucky Exposition Center, January 23-27, 2013, bringing deals on hundreds of the latest boats, recreational vehicles, accessories and more, making it the perfect place to stock up on everything needed for the upcoming boating and outdoors season. Beyond the best of the outdoors for sale, the 2013 show features a variety of new attractions, hands-on learning opportunities, and fun for the kids.
From celebrity appearances and show-stopping stunts on a trampoline wall, to a chance to get on the water and education on everything for the DIY boater, RVer, angler and hunter, the show provides outdoor enthusiasts and families alike the ideal place to discover and enjoy the outdoors in the middle of winter.
Top Reasons to visit the 2013 Progressive Insurance Louisville Boat, RV & Sportshow:
· Meet some of TV’s favorite outdoors’ stars. R.J. & Jay Paul Molinere, stars of History Channel’s Swamp People, and Amy & Ron Shirley of TruTV’s Lizard Lick Towing, will be at the show to meet fans and share their stories throughout the weekend. For appearance times, visit the show website.
· Try Paddlesports indoors! The show’s new Paddlefest provides attendees a unique opportunity to check out the latest trend in outdoor fun and fitness – paddlesports – with a chance to get their feet wet kayaking, canoeing and Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) in an indoor demo pool. Experts will also be on-hand for daily seminars, demonstrating the latest techniques and showcasing the newest paddlesports brands (hosted by Canoe Kentucky). Those looking for a show will have the chance to watch trained athletes demonstrate their flips and tricks on the new Extreme Sports Trampoline Wall (hosted by Nick’s Boat Dock).
· Shop exclusive deals on hundreds of the newest boats, RVs and outdoors accessories. Visitors have the once-a-year chance to board and compare hundreds of new boats and RVs side-by-side, discover the latest outdoors accessories and electronics, and enjoy exclusive show discounts from the region’s top dealers.
· Fun for the Family – Meet Dora, fish for Trout, and more. Kids under 15 get free entry to the show and can enjoy an abundance of activities such as trout fishing at the indoor pond and a chance to meet and take pictures with Dora the Explorer.
· Boating 101, RV Boot Camp and DIY fun. The 2013 show features experts on-hand to address every outdoors’ topic during dozens of daily seminars. Fred’s Shed Interactive Learning Center, a DIY-lovers haven, teaches boaters how to maintain, repair or upgrade their existing boats through free, daily DIY seminars and hands-on workshops. New RVing “How-To” seminars offer practical, professional advice for new and experienced RVers on everything from getting started RVing and trip planning to propane and power managing. Welcome to the Water seminars are ideal for new boaters; and the show’s popular Gills & Game Zone features daily activities and informative, entertaining sessions on a variety of hunting and fishing-related topics (hosted by the Kentucky Department of Fish & Wildlife Resources, Kentucky Outdoors magazine). See the full show seminar schedule here.
· Win a houseboat vacation, alligator hunt, outdoors loot. Giveaways include a $500 show shopping spree, an alligator hunt, a houseboat vacation and more. Enter here to win or at the show. On Friday, January 25, Punisher Lures will give away a Hail Mary Lure to the first 100 attendees and Saturday, January 26 is Berkley Kids Day, and all kids will receive a free gift while supplies last.
Show Information and Details
Wednesday, January 23. 5pm–9pm
Thursday, January 24 12pm–9pm
Friday, January 25 12pm–9pm
Saturday, January 26 10am– 9pm
Sunday, January 27 10am-5pm
Kentucky Exposition Center, South Wing A, B & C
937 Phillips Lane, Louisville, Ky.
Admission: $10 for adults
Free-Children (15 years & under)
Free- Active Military with ID
Active Military get free admission every day with ID.
*Online ticket purchases include a 1-year subscription to Yachting, Field & Stream, Boating, or TransWorld Motocross magazine ($7 value).
Web: For more information, please visit LouisvilleBoatRVShow.com .