The Kentucky Sport, Boat, and Recreation Show is set to take over Rupp Arena and Heritage Hall this February!
Rupp Arena & Heritage Hall February 8th-11th, 2018
Thursday 2 pm – 9 pm
Friday 2 pm – 10 pm
Saturday 9 am – 9 pm
Sunday 10 am – 5 pm
$12 (single day pass)
$5 Kids (ages 3-13)
Free admission- Ages 2 and under
Shake off the cabin fever and enjoy 100,000 square feet of exhibitors that include boats, RV’s, other great outdoor products and gear, exclusive deals, and entertainment that includes fishing, live music, cooking demonstrations, Inflatable City for your kids and much more!
My boys and I had a great time the last few years! There are always lots of great things for kids to do at the show – past events have included free pony rides, fishing, inflatables, and more! There are fun fishing demonstrations by the pros, lots of cool things to pretend to ride, and loads of RVs to step inside! Each year there are new things to see and do. Check out a few of our pics from over the years!
- Dates:February 8, 2018 – February 11, 2018
- Website: com
- Location:Rupp Arena & Heritage Hall
- Phone:(859) 566-1206
- Price: Single day pass: $12 (single day pass), Ages 3-13: $5, free admission: Ages 2 & under
- Daily: Fishing Seminars, Inflatable City, Cooking demonstration by Hannah McCauley, Music, Decisive Action demonstration
- Thursday: Joe Thomas fishing seminar, live Music by Ben Lacy
- Friday: Joe Thomas fishing seminar, Live Music by Walker Montgomery
- Saturday: Fishing seminar’s by Terry Bolton & Alex Davis, live music by Lauren Mink, WKYT Weather Watcher Class hosted by Chief Meteorologist Chris Bailey
- Sunday: Fishing seminar’s by Terry Bolton & Alex Davis, WKYT Weather Watcher Class hosted by Meteorologist Jim Caldwell