Date(s) - 06/10/2023
NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
Kentucky Railroad Museum
- Advance Registration
- Age Range
- Display Image
- Lex Fun 4 Kids Listing Type
- Outdoor Activity
- Sponsored Events
The activities for the Day Out With Thomas event are open from 9:00 a.m. each day until one (1) hour after the last Thomas train returns to the Station platform.
All tickets must be pre-purchased online. The Thomas ticket includes all activities.
All Aboard! Thomas the Tank Engine, everyone’s favorite #1 blue engine is coming to town and bringing a colorful new spin to Day Out With Thomas events. For the first time ever Thomas & Friends will be celebrating the magic and beauty of color with Day Out With Thomas: The Color Tour. Every ticket includes an interactive train ride with a life–sized Thomas the Tank Engine as well as access to a full day of activities for all to enjoy. Families will be able to enjoy live entertainment with PJ’s Magical Events, photo ops with Sir Topham Hatt, lawn games and stop by the pop–up gift shop for exclusive Thomas swag.
Day Out With Thomas: The Color Tour highlights include:
- Friends and families will take a 25–minute interactive train ride featuring a talking Thomas the Tank Engine locomotive.
- Activities and entertainment featuring a bubble play zone, create your own spin art, ride the live diesel miniature train and jump in the Day Out With Thomas bounce house and enjoy color sorting activities!
- Snap some photos, take part in a painting activity and have some lawn game fun in The Color Corner.
- Play with Thomas & Friends toys then pick out a temporary tattoo in the Play Pod.
- Photo opportunities throughout the event, including with Thomas himself.
- A Digital Color Pass that will guide guests through the event experience highlighting the four key station stops to visit for a free giveaway!
- Live entertainment including magic shows.
- Say hello to Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
- Check out our large HO Model Train Layout
- Pop–up gift shop on–site with exclusive Thomas & Friends products only available at Day Out With Thomas!
The Kentucky Railway Museum is in Eastern Time Zone. The time that you purchase tickets for are for the time that the train leaves the station. We recommend that you arrive at least one hour prior to your departure time. When purchasing tickets, you will purchase tickets in a designated color flag car. The only difference in these cars are the number of passengers that each car holds.
Event WebsiteEvent Website:https://www.kyrail.org/take-a-train-ride-with-thomas-the-tank-engine/
Download the event (.ics format) to your event calendar at this link: iCal
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.