The 2016 Kentucky football season is around the corner and UK Athletics has a number of exciting changes in store for the Wildcats’ seven-game home schedule, which we are excited to share with our fans!
Fan experience improvements for the 2016 football season include:
- An all new Cat Walk route leading to the Football Training Facility as well as a new opportunity to cheer on the team as they enter the stadium gates prior to kickoff.
- A permanent concert stage and new UK Team Shop location outside Gate 12.
- The introduction of the Coca-Cola Fan Zone, inside Nutter Field House, featuring inflatables, mascot appearances, autograph opportunities and the live broadcast site of the Texas Roadhouse Countdown to Kickoff.
- The addition of the 1865 Club , a premium tailgating destination at Wildcat Park.
- New, blue benchbacks in all non-student lower-level sections.
- Enhanced team and player ribbon board stat locations.
- All new concessions offerings , including those taste-tested at this summer’s season ticket holder open house. Offerings include: Bourbon Ice Cream, Hot Brown Nachos, Pork Chop Sandwich, Pulled Pork Nachos and more!
- The addition of four Papa John’s points-of-sale and nine Dippin’ Dots portable locations on the concourse.
- Complimentary water available at all concession stands.
- New, interactive concourse areas, including the Wall of Commitment —a specially designed wall honoring season ticket holders who renewed for the 2016 season, sponsored by Kentucky Farm Bureau.