There are great winter events happening all around Central KY! Enjoy family fun and make some forever memories.
- Go Ice Skating at Triangle Park – Open until January 31st, 2017.
- Enjoy the Kentucky Sport, Boat and Recreation show at Rupp Arena – you can even ZIP LINE across Rupp!
- Enjoy the Cincinnati Reds right here in Lexington during the Reds Caravan. The caravan is scheduled for January 26 – 29th, 2017 and more info will be released on January 10th, 2017.
- Cheer on the UK Gymnastics team at Excite Night on January 20th, 2017!
- Visit Louisville and enjoy Museum Row on Main‘s $5 in February promotion. Admission to select museums (Usually Ali Museum and Slugger Museum) is just $5.
- Visit The Living Arts and Science Center for Discovery Night or Discovery Saturday!
Dogs on Patrol – Thursday, January 5th, 2017 6 pm – 8 pm
Healthy Hearts – Thursday, February 2nd, 2017 6 pm – 8 pm
Hands On Clay – Thursday, March 2nd, 2017 6 pm – 8 pm
Live Alpaca Night – Thursday, April 6th, 2017 6 pm – 8 pm
Live Reptile Night – Thursday, May 4th, 2017 6 pm – 8 pmSuper Saturdays
- Hit the slopes! There are great ski resorts near Central KY. Whether you’re planning a day trip or want to trek a bit farther we have a great list of area resorts.
- Tour Shaker Village by Lantern Light each Friday and Saturday night through the winter season.
- Enjoy celebrating the Chinese New Year with special events hosted by the Kentucky Chinese American Association.
- Celebrate Presidents Day and enjoy history at the Mary Todd Lincoln House First Family event on February 20th. FREE for Kids K – 12th grade.